Kids Back To Sport
Help 500 local kids in need get back to play!
KidSport Calgary Community Goal
KidSport provides financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under. They provide grants and equipment so kids can play a season of sport. They give kids the opportunity to experience the benefits of organized sports: Cooperation, respect, friendship, personal excellence, healthy competition and more!
HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR PART: To help these kids in need get Back to Sport, you can:
- Donate funds - Every $200 raised means one more kid is off the sidelines!
- Donate equipment - Through the Comrie's Sports Bank program, kids can get access to much-needed sports equipment. Every package (Hockey, Dance, Indoor Soccer - details below) donated at our Drive-In Movie Night (Halftime Party) means another kid gets the opportunity to get Back to Sport.
In Fall 2019 KidSport and Comrie's Sports Bank partnered to become an inclusive charity that eliminates both the financial and equipment barrier for children participating in sports.
Donate at least (1) children's (4-10 years) new equipment package:
- Hockey Package - Helmet, mouth guard, and stick tape
- Indoor Soccer Package - Indoor soccer shoes, shin pads, and socks
- Dance Package - Leotard, tights, and ballet shoes